WinLogon.exe is the procedure dealing with PC system customer account motion, such as individual logon and also logoff. The legitimate Winlogon data finds in the C: \ Windows \ System32 folder. If you discover the documents in various other folders, you need to take action to get rid of the documents, as it is an incorrect WinLogon.exe documents as well as possibly a virus.
However, you do not have to look all the folders on your PC. An usual indication that you have an infected WinLogon.exe documents is that you will obtain error messages when logging in Windows or a program loading in.
Whenever you get PC system mistakes or you find your PC system is running exceptionally sluggish, you should do some easy check as complying with.
- Please press Crtrl+ Alt+ Remove to open the Job Supervisor window;
- Under the tab Process, you will see a listing of the running processes. Inspect which thing inhabits extremely high CPU, inning accordance with this procedure checklist. Finish the questionable procedure.
- Look the questionable data on your PC system and then erase it.
- Reboot your PC and see if you still have the previous PC system errors.
Focus: one product System Idle Refine which always shows 99 or less CPU. Please do not fret, since this thing will not have any impact on your system efficiency. Check on http://0xc000021a.com/resolving-0xc000021a-windows-7/
If you encounter issues when trying to delete the contaminated Winlogon.exe file, you could provide the task to a superb anti-virus program, which can quickly find the false Winlogon.exe and other infected documents. Correct method to get rid of all the threat:
- Update the signature database of your anti-virus program and then reboot your PC system at secure setting by pushing F8.
- Disconnect your PC with the web.
- Run your antivirus program to scan every documents on your PC.
- The contaminated Winlogon.exe documents will be easily deleted by a straightforward click.
If you have a contaminated file but your anti-viruses could not detect it, run a free online check now and see whether you will have shock.